Thursday, November 23, 2017

Art {Journaling} Broken

My Thanksgiving day has been spent decorating a bit for Christmas and playing in my studio. We have not had our big Thanksgiving meal today as my daughter is working a 12-hour shift. We will have our food and yummies tomorrow. So, today I thought I would create another piece for the Glory {Art} Challenge for November. If you missed the original post, please click here.

Today I created an art journaling page in my favorite art journal. This was truly a very quick page since I did not do too many layers. To add the green paint in areas around the page, I used my palette knife. I love the look that it creates.



 Thanks for joining me, and I am so thankful each day that I have been saved by His grace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to all of this. I am thankful for you---enjoy your time with family tomorrow.
Jennifer in Ohio

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Beautiful page, love the composition

Related Posts with Thumbnails